These Regulations define the general conditions, rules and method of sale via the online store www.ledowski.lighting and define the terms and conditions for the provision of free services by electronic means.
Store – an online store operating at www.ledowski.lighting, selling goods via the Internet;
Working days – all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
Order fulfillment time – the time in which the Store will complete the order and deliver it to the carrier carrying out the form of Delivery selected by the Customer;
Delivery – means the actual act of delivering to the Customer by the Seller, via the Supplier, the Goods specified in the order;
Customer – a natural or legal person making purchases in the Store, having a Customer Account;
Customer Account – a database containing customer data used to execute orders placed, order history, customer preferences regarding selected Store functionalities, data on payments and overpayments for orders;
Traditional transfer – payment made by the Customer at the bank via an online or stationary account or at the post office;
Electronic transfer – payment made by the Customer from an online bank account, via the Pay-Pal system or other online payment systems;
I. Acceptance and execution of orders.
1. The store sells goods and services via the Internet. Information about goods and services is published by the Store at www.ledowski.lighting.
2. The Customer of the Store may be a natural person with full or limited legal capacity and a legal person.
3. Orders from customers are accepted by the website www.ledowski.lighting, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
4. To make purchases in the Store, it is necessary to have an active e-mail account.
5. By sending an order to the Store, the Customer submits an offer to conclude a sales contract for the ordered goods or services with the Store. The confirmation of the order acceptance sent by the Store to the e-mail address provided by the Customer constitutes a declaration of acceptance of the offer referred to above. The store has the right to ask the customer to confirm the order.
6. To place an order, the Customer must:
a. make a selection of ordered goods
b. choose the method of Delivery and the address of Delivery and the address to which the invoice is to be issued (these can be different addresses),
c. choose the method of payment.
7. In the event of unavailability of the goods covered by the order in the warehouse, at the Store’s suppliers or for other reasons and the inability to fulfill the Customer’s order, the Store will notify the Customer of this fact no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date of conclusion of the contract and will return the money paid. The notification will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer in the order form.
8. In the event of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order in the warehouse, at the Store’s suppliers or for other reasons preventing the order from being fulfilled within the time provided for in this order (e.g. delayed deliveries by the Store’s suppliers), the Customer is informed about the order status and decides on the method of its implementation. The customer has the following options:
a. partial execution – the Customer’s choice of this option results in the fulfillment of the order for only available goods, the Store is released from the obligation to execute the order for unavailable goods,
b. cancellation of the entire order – the Customer’s choice of this option releases the Store from the obligation to complete the order.
c. if the Customer has paid for the goods – the Store will return the amount due in accordance with the procedure described in Section VIII. Overpayments.
9. A limited number of goods is intended for promotional and sales sales. Orders are processed in the order in which confirmed orders are received, until the stocks covered by this form of sale in the Store’s warehouse or its suppliers are exhausted.
10. The sales contract is concluded in English.
II. Changes to orders.
1. The customer may make changes to the order or cancel it until the order is sent for shipment. Changes can be made by contacting the Internet Sales Department by e-mail or by phone.
2. Modifications to: the Customer’s address, delivery address and containing refund orders will be accepted only after logging in to the Customer’s Account.
III. Commodity prices.
1. All prices of goods posted on the Store’s website:
a. are given in Euro,
b. include VAT,
c. do not contain information on possible customs duties,
d. do not contain information on the costs of Delivery
2. The price given for each product is binding at the time of placing the order by the Customer.
3. The store reserves the right to make changes to the prices of goods, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns and sales or make changes to them. The above right does not affect the prices of goods in orders placed before the effective date of the price change, terms of promotional campaigns or sales.
4. Promotions in the Store cannot be combined, unless the promotion regulations provide otherwise.
5. Delivery costs will be included in the value of the order. The goods are delivered in the manner chosen by the Customer and specified in the order.
IV. Order fulfillment time.
1. Our products are available in stock or made to order. The availability can be checked by adding the product to the cart. For products in stock, the time to prepare an order for shipment is 2 (two) Business Days, and for products made to order, 25 (twenty-five) Business Days. This is the time from accepting the order to processing until the parcel is transferred from the Store to the carrier performing the Delivery. An order for goods with different delivery times is sent when the entire order is completed. The date of shipment of the package is determined on the basis of the goods with the longest delivery time.
2. The delivery is made via a courier company.
3. In the case of ordering a Delivery to a destination outside the borders of the Member States of the European Union, the due price of the purchased goods will be increased accordingly by the value of the due customs fees. Detailed information on the amount of fees due is available at the following website address:
4. In the case of selected goods, the Store reserves the right to exclude certain forms of Delivery.
5. When collecting the order, the customer should check the condition of the shipment. In the event of damage or tampering with the packaging, a damage report should be drawn up in the presence of the courier or postal worker. The damage report sent to the Store along with the complaint will facilitate its consideration.
6. Pallet shipments or shipments weighing more than 30 kg are delivered to a residential building. According to the law, the courier is obliged to bring the goods to the door of the house.
V. Payment methods. Commencement of order fulfillment.
1. The customer may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered goods:
a. traditional bank transfer,
b. electronic transfer in one of the electronic payment systems accepted by the Store,
c. Pay-by link payment,
d. card payment,
2. The execution of the order begins after the Store receives confirmation of the correct execution of the operation from the payment operator, in the case of a bank transfer – after the payment is credited to the Store’s account.
3. In the case of selected goods, the Store reserves the right to exclude certain forms of payment for the order.
1. The goods are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Detailed warranty conditions and its duration are given in the warranty card.
2. If the received goods are defective, the Customer may, at his discretion, use the warranty rights directly from the manufacturer or the rights he is entitled to from the seller due to the non-compliance of the goods with the contract.
3. In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the Customer has the right to lodge a complaint in the Store. This right is granted within 2 (two) years from the date of delivery of the goods, provided that the Store is notified of the non-compliance within 2 (two) months of its detection. In this case, the Customer should send back the goods by economic mail to the address of the Store. A proof of purchase must be attached to the returned goods. The store does not accept any parcels sent COD. Goods sent back to the Store in order to consider the complaint should be cleaned of any contamination arising during its use. The uncleaned goods will be sent back to the customer at his expense.
4. The store, no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment with the advertised goods, will respond to the complaint and inform the customer about further proceedings. If the complaint is accepted, the damaged goods will be repaired or replaced with another, full-value product. If this is not possible (for example due to the exhaustion of stocks), the Store will refund the Customer the equivalent of the price of the goods or offer him other goods available in the Store to choose from. The costs related to the return of the advertised goods (economic package) are returned by the Store after the complaint is approved in accordance with the procedure described in Section VII. Overpayments.
VII. Customer reimbursement. Overpayments.
1. In the event of circumstances obliging the Store to refund the amounts paid by the Customer to the Store’s account, the refund shall be made within a maximum of 14 working days.
2. If the Customer has made the payment by electronic transfer, the refund is made to the bank account from which the payment was made. In the case of payment by traditional transfer or when, for reasons beyond the Store’s control, it is impossible to identify the bank account from which the payment was made, the refund will be made to the account indicated by the Customer. The overpayment from the Customer’s account will be transferred to the Customer’s bank account only on the basis of his instruction. The instruction is transferred to the Store after logging in to the Customer’s account. The store reserves the right to verify the identity of the customer submitting the return order.
3. In the event of a need to return funds for a transaction made by the Customer with a payment card, the seller will be refunded to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Ordering Party.
4. The Store is not responsible for failure to refund or delay in the return date, if the customer, despite the request sent to his e-mail address, does not indicate the bank account number to which the payment is to be made or if he does not provide the store with all the data necessary to make the payment. The Store is not responsible for failure to refund or delay if it was due to the Customer providing incorrect personal data (name, surname, address) or an incorrect account number.
VIII. Final Provisions.
1. The sales contract is concluded between the Customer and the Store.
2. The goods presented on the website of the Online Store do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. Information about goods posted on the website does not mean that the goods are available in the Store’s warehouse or from its suppliers.
3. The store is not responsible for blocking by e-mail server administrators sending messages to the e-mail address indicated by the customer and for deleting and blocking e-mails by software installed on the computer used by the customer.
4. The Store is not responsible for errors in handling the order or other instructions of the Customer, resulting from the provision of incorrect data by the Customer.
5. The Store is not responsible for transactions made by unauthorized third parties who gained access to the Customer Account as a result of failure to observe the precautionary principles by the Customer when using the login and password to the account.
7. It is forbidden for the Customer to provide illegal content and to use the Store or free services provided by the Store by the Customer in a manner that is against the law, decency or infringes the personal rights of third parties.
8. The Store declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of electronic services may entail the risk of obtaining and modifying customer data by unauthorized persons, therefore customers should use appropriate technical measures to minimize the above-mentioned risks. In particular, use anti-virus programs and programs protecting the identity of Internet users.
9. The seller is liable for non-performance or improper performance of the contract, but in the case of contracts concluded with customers who are entrepreneurs, the seller is liable only in the event of deliberate damage and within the limits of actual losses incurred by the customer who is an entrepreneur.
10. These Regulations are valid from 02/18/2022.
11. The Store reserves the right to amend the Regulations. Any changes to the Regulations come into force on the date indicated by the Store, not shorter than 7 days from the date they are made available on the website www.ledowski.lighting. Orders placed before the effective date of amendments to these Regulations are implemented on the basis of the provisions in force on the date of placing the order.